Monday, August 27, 2007

Generally, things that are posted here go through the following steps:

1. I write something
2. I reread it and make edits
3. Repeat step 2 at least 4 or 5 times, usually with the intercession of sleep
4. I post it up here
5. I make more edits and changes (optional but usually done)

Usually somewhere in the many repeats of step 2 I get distracted by something else. To this end I have a whole slew of pinball entries that have never gone to press. Most of them have to do with introducing a grand scheme of designing my own pinball machine from scratch, a voyage so epic that it needs an epic blog entry (if only to convince myself I'm capable of actually following it through to completion).

All this is to say that it seems as though a trickle of new readers have shown up, and as a result I should probably get off my butt and post some of this stuff. Starting ...oh ... now.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Jacksonville Directory said...

I always look forward to your new posts, I learn more compared to school. Always looking forward. Thank you. Please come visit my site Jacksonville Florida FL when you got time.

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Indianapolis Directory said...

Thanks for posting such kind of usefull information.Keep Posted in future as well.Thank you! Please come visit my site Indianapolis Business Directory and give me any valuable feedbacks.

7:27 AM  
Blogger poll said...

I found your blog on google and read a few Thanks for the information you mentioned here, I'm looking forward to see your future posts. Cheers !! Please come visit my site Reno Yellow Page Business Directory when you got time.

1:25 PM  
Blogger poll said...

I am deeply in love with every single piece of information you post here. Will be back often to read more updates! Please come visit my site Oklahoma City Business Directory when you got time.

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home