Wednesday, February 07, 2007

snow day #2

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Even if I live in the north from today until the day I die, I probably will never resist the urge to mess around with the snow. I found myself making snowballs and chucking them at streetlights several times today. Note that to passerby, a man in a suit making snowballs must be an awfully odd sight.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The same goes for watching a man in a suit make a tiny snowman on the tables in front of a coffee shop in Arlington. An older man who was moving his bicycle looked at me funny, but old men with huge helmets riding bicycles while wearing 14 layers on their upper bodies and nothing but thermal underwear on their legs really have no right to take anything very seriously.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Normally I kind of dislike the huge black tomcat that regularly pees on my front stoop, but I imagine last night wasn't too pleasant for him.

p.s. one more picture from last night:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Blogger organized chaos said...

hooray snow! What a great house to have snow outside!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home