Thursday, February 15, 2007

blog identity crisis

Today I read tips on how to get people to read your blog. This was mistake number one.

Mistake number two was taking seriously the advice that I should stick to a single focus.

It seems like everyone who has a blog suffers from a minor identity crisis at first, writing on a scattershot set of things that as a cohesive whole make no real sense.

Truth is, I think I would much rather remain identityless. I'd prefer a reader should walk away without much of a greater idea of what kind of human I happen to be, should this mythical reader ever exist.

In the long run I prefer bookkeeping to journalism.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello
I'm a non-mythical reader!
Only just found your blog, looks interesting.
Cheers
Pinkle

2:55 AM  
Blogger krylonultraflat said...

WAAAAHHHH!!!! (sound of crashing kitchenware)

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home