Friday, July 22, 2005

notes, warnings, updates

A word of caution about the shuffle case: the adhesive from duct tape tends to get everywhere, and it's worth noting that the left channel output on my shuffle started getting crackly last week. I dabbed a q-tip in rubbing alcohol and, after squeezing as much excess alcohol from the tip as possible, daubed it into the minijack port. This fixed all my problems, but suffice to say I've retired the case I was using until I can make a less trashed one that I will likely hit with some dullcote to bind the adhesive.

Dog days of summer + family traumas (the word "tragedy" sounds so awful) + work - free time = not much worth reporting here.

1 Comments:

Blogger dane570omar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home